I finally got tired of seeing multiple notifications of rejected emails from one of my domains and decided to research the best way to fix it. Bad call.
I was suddenly in the path of the long and winding road of all the mess that I have created for the past few years.
Different domain registry, multiple hosting company, nameservers pointing to another VPS…those were the days when I was into the backside of this digital environment.
Anyways, just to quickly fix this issue with the email rejection I just added a dmarc record on my dns to start monitoring where those spam are coming from and hopefully block them.